“Mother Agnes & Marynian Residency located in the quaint little village of Verla at a distance of about 40kms from Dabolim airport. Its a charming project with 1BHK apartments with 2 toilets. The project is set away from the city, with a terrace overlooking lush greenery.
Specifications of Project
- Structural: RCC Framed structure, 23cm thick external walls, 115cms thick partition walls.
- Flooring: 60X60 & above vitrified tiles: Bell/ Regency/ Johnson/ Khajaria/Regent equivalent.
- Décor: Internal-Cement plaster with neeru finish with plastic paint.
- External: double coat sand faced cement plaster with cement paint of Apex.
- Door & Windows: Main door of Teak wood. All other doors flush, varnished of oil Window of jack or other wood/ aluminium
- Grills: Grills for the windows 10mm square bar.
- Kitchen: granite platform, stainless steel sink-nirali. Glazed tiles dado up to 60cms above platform.
- Toilet: floors & walls tiles full height in ceramic tiles.
- European commode, wash basin & shower.
- Toilet fitting,Jagur/Marc/Benelave Equivalent. WC, Wash basin, Parryware, Hindware equivalent,Cera.
- Electrical: concealed electrical fittings with copper wiring and Anchor Roma or equivalent type switches.
- 3/1 phase electricity connection, concealed conduit wiring with adequate points for lights fans and plugs.
- Concealed cable TV, telephone and Provision for A/C provision for Backup inverter.
- Provision for hot & cold water.
- Roof: RCC roof, partly sloping, finishing with water proofing and roof tiles.
- Common amenities: landscape gardens, sump/overhead tank, stilt car & vehicles parking place& internal road.